
Rick & I loved starting our Christmas Season early this year by flying to San Antonio, Texas on Nov. l9, 2008 until Dec 2, 2008 to spend l3 days with Melissa & Ryan and Kennedy, Mason, Aidyn, Pixie, & Toby their two dogs. What a fun way to re-connect. We spent a lot of time with Melissa and her routine of getting kids back & forth to grade school, middle school & gymnastics and some chasing here and there. We were very impressed how good Melissa drives in all those lanes and all the switch backs.

We got to take the family to Aunt Kellie's debut as Esther in the animated Disney movie "BOLT". We even had the pleasure of getting to talk to Esther on the phone. We all really enjoyed that movie. Then I went with Melissa to "Twilight" and Ryan and Rick went to the new James Bond "Quantum Leap."

We loved being able to go to the San Antonio Temple with them to do some of Terry Marchbanks' family names. We drove to San Antonio a couple of years ago but this time it was a little chillier than I thought it would be so, of course Melissa and I needed to go shopping. We had Rick's birthday, and a lovely Thanksgiving dinner that Melissa cooked while we were there. We went to church with them and loved how much the ward had made them fit right in. This time it seemed like everywhere we went there was someone that wanted to meet us. They have truly made San Antonio their home for NOW but I still can't wait for them to move back to Utah.
We are so happy that you were able to come out and stay for as long as you did. Thanks for all the fun stuff you did with us. We miss you! Love you!
ReplyDelete